ABOUT THE PHL
Hockey season will begin September 2021 and end March 2022
- Tournament format will comprise of 4-2 hour full ice games for atom, peewee, bantam and midget and 4-1.5 hour full ice games for novice.
- A PHL one time team registration fee of $1700.00 + GST will apply. $500.00 will go towards your first showcase weekend.
- A PHL per player registration Fee of $389.00 + GST will include: Insurance, Track Suits, Hoodies, Hats, Game Jersey, Game Socks. (Team and PHL logos will be placed on apparel)
- A PHL tournament fee of $1500.00 + GST per Tournament will apply to novice, and $1700+GST for atom, peewee, banatm and midget.
- Teams will be required to apply to the league for approval
- Novice: 2013/2014 born players. Atom: 2011/2012 born players.
- Peewee: 2009/2010 born players.(Modified Contact division).
- Bantam: 2007/2008 born players.(Contact division).
- Midget: 2004, 2005, 2006 born players (Contact Division)
- Teams wishing to have under age or over aged players in any division may consult with the league.
- Each player must register with the league for their apparel and insurance and league fee.
- Individual players may register with the league and their information will be made available to the nearest team to their location.
- Rosters should be completed by September 15, 2021
- Teams must have a highly qualified coach.
- Teams must provide a minimum of 40 hours of practice ice development over the course of the season
- Teams will compete in 5 regular season tournaments. (4-games per weekend per month).
- Teams will compete in the 6th championship tournament that will consist of semi-finals and finals to crown a season champion.
- Teams may acquire corporate and or individual sponsorship that will not include any PHL logos.
Further information available at email@example.com or call 403-860-7045 or 403-597-7830